|Simplicity is Key|
• Get to the point and keep it simple.
• Stick with one idea.
• Message should be easy to absorb at a single glance.
• Think legible, nothing fancy.
• Use large typefaces in order to be seen from a distance
• You want your audience to be able to read and understand your message.
Less is more.
• Color is power and can be a determining factor in campaign success.
• Contrasting colors can be seen from far distances, increasing your audience’s visual window.
• Be creative, and have fun.
• Think of an idea where your audience can be engaged with your advertisement.
Martin Outdoor Media, LLC
1990 Westwood Blvd, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90025